Take the stress out of organizing gala dinners by letting your table hosts/sponsors book and pay for tables and seats* and then manage who sits on their seats – right down to the their guests’ dietary requirements.
As the organizer, you can create tables of your own and simply drag-and-drop your invitees onto them, as well as any guests not managed by your table hosts.
Then print your seating plan and notify attendees of their table number by email or SMS.
- Online booking of tables and/or seats
- Automatic invoicing or online payment for tables and seats booked
- Management of who sits on which seat by booking person
- Easy-to-use tool for organizer to place own guests, or those just purchasing seats, at tables
- Email/SMS to guests with their table number
- Printing of seating plans
* Alternatively if you have sold your tables outside of our system, simply upload your table host contact details and let them use our guest seating service, still saving you hours of work.
What Our Customers Think
“Delegate Select’s software has saved me many hours of work. We previously used Excel spreadsheets to collect our gala dinner attendees’ details, which was very time consuming.
Our table hosts love this solution, and find it more professional, as they can easily access the platform and update their guests’ details in no time.
With this tool I am able to download the attendees’ details, dietary requirements and seating arrangements in one go. I highly recommend it.”
Marzia Sguazzin, Events Manager, BioIndustry Association (BIA)
- Free of charge
- no obligation
- just 30 minutes
We have a number of demos. You will want to see one that most closely resembles the event or events you intend to run.
Please start by filling in the form and letting us know about your plans.
In the message section, tell us the approximate date of your event and projected number of attendees – including visitors and exhibitors, if a tradeshow.