- Ideal solution if suppliers have been promised a minimum number of meeting.
- Ability to gather ordered preferences from buyers and suppliers
- Create matched meetings based on both parties’ preferences and profiling data
- Show planned meetings to either party before final scheduling
- Switch system mode prior to event to permit users to fill in their diaries with meetings arranged among themselves.
View our premier Badging and Lead Retrieval solution.
Curated by organizer
Buyer/supplier forums can provide an extremely cost-effective alternative to a full tradeshow. If buyers and suppliers provide ordered lists of preferred meeting partners, the organizer can ensure that contractual obligations to suppliers and sponsors are fulfilled.Learn more
Once curated meetings have been arranged, by switching modes, participants can supplement their meeting itineraries by arranging further meetings among themselves.Learn more
An opt-in speed networking session can provide further opportunities for brief meetings between attendees who have not yet met.Learn more
What separates Delegate Select from its competitors is the extensive range of features available across the whole of its product range. Development has been done entirely in response to client requirements, over many years. When asked today, “Can your software do this?” the answer is invariably “Yes”.Discover more
- Free of charge
- no obligation
- just 30 minutes
We have a number of demos. You will want to see one that most closely resembles the event or events you intend to run.
Please start by filling in the form and letting us know about your plans.
In the message section, tell us the approximate date of your event and projected number of attendees – including visitors and exhibitors, if a tradeshow.