Short, sharp, effective
Include an Online Speed Networking session in any of your virtual event or run a standalone speed networking event in its own right.
Decide on the length of meetings and the number of people to attend each meeting.
The networking is set up in advance to occur at a pre-determined time in the program.
- Attendees can be randomly assigned to meetings by the system or specifically assigned by the organizer.
- Two or more attendees per meeting
- Meetings can occur back-to-back or with small interval in between
- Organizer can choose to show attendees others in their meeting beforehand or “surprise” them at the appointed time.
- Attendees can be in multiple time zones